Careers At Worcester Communities
Worcester Communities Team Purpose
To love our neighbor; we invest in assets, develop gritty leaders and grow communities.
Worcester Communities Core Values
True Grit: Do the right thing; whatever it takes
Empowered Responsibility: Own our experience with a will-do attitude
Add Value: Make someone's life better
Mastery & Focus: be the best in the world at something
We Scale Up: Daring greatly, we take the long view together
OUR PEOPLE ARE OUR SUCCESS!!!!
Every team member is vital to the success and performance of Worcester Communities. For that reason, we look for leaders who will deliver the highest level of service to our residents. We'll challenge you to live out our Team Purpose and Core Values each and every day. We offer competitive benefits and support promotion from within to enhance personal growth and development, so you'll have every reason to make Worcester Communities your employment home for years to come!
At Worcester Communities, we are always growing, so we are seeking enthusiastic, talented, motivated and qualified individuals to join our team, and we carry a bench of potential team members to make sure we can fill our teams quickly when the need arises. We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Community Managers
- Leasing and Marketing Managers
- Assistant Managers
- Leasing Consultants
- Maintenance Supervisors
- Maintenance Technicians
- Porter/ Housekeeper
- Paid Time Off including paid birthday and anniversary day. Paid volunteer time off program.
- One-of-a-kind maintenance on-call bonus structure. Bonus increases based on call time--overtime and mileage reimbursements still apply!
- Employer contribution toward health benefits that increase with years of service
- Employer paid Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Employer contribution to 401(k) retirement
- Company-wide events and training
- Incentive & performance-based bonuses and rewards
- Success program to facilitate internal advancement opportunities
- Excellent work culture
All positions require excellent customer service and communication skills. For an opportunity to work for an outstanding company which maintains the highest professional standards, send your resume to: